A website for this long-established theatre company, who claim to have had the first ever website for a theatre company, back in 1994.
- Easily updated by client – no ongoing costs.
- Homepage with slider for showcasing productions
- Tabs for current and previous productions
- Bespoke colour scheme and fonts reflect existing logotype
- Contact page with social media links
Derek was recommended to us by another theatre producer. We wanted someone with an understanding of our work and the message we were trying to convey in the design of our new website. Derek realised what we wanted it and realised it for us with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of charm and professionalism. He even provided a how to guide at the end of it, so that we can carry on basic maintenance by ourselves. I owe him a debt of thanks for rescuing our ancient website from the knackers’ yard and giving it a whole new song to sing.