A website collating all the writings of this prolific arts journalist, who has written for The Guardian, Time Out and Culture Wars.
- Easily updated by client – no ongoing costs.
- Homepage with slider for showcasing particular pieces
- Simply organised by category, all categories accessible from homepage
- “From the Archives” section shows selected pieces in the homepage
- Category-specific “From the Archives” section in sidebar for each category
Derek took great care with my site right from the start and it felt as if he was as invested in its success as I was. He helped me to work out a structure and then found ways to deliver the tricksy, bespoke elements that didn’t exist in any template format. Sometimes, inevitably, these took a while to get right, but I never felt out of the loop; the level of communication in the process was excellent. Transferring everything from my old blog was very easy and Derek has always been willing to tinker with bits even after delivery without any fuss. In the end, I’ve been delighted with the result; it does everything I need, looks great and is really easy to use.
The response on launching was absolutely fantastic.