Vicky Graham Productions
The brief for the logo was to reflect creativity and trustworthiness. The regularity of the square gives a sense of dependability and security, and the hand-drawn feel of the typeface reflects the creativity at the centre of Vicky’s productions. As well as the website, a suite of stationary was designed, including letterheads, comp slips and business cards.
The website features:
- Easily updated by client – no ongoing costs.
- Homepage with slider for showcasing productions
- Tabs for current and previous productions
- Two most recent productions featured on homepage
- Bespoke colour scheme and fonts reflect logo
- Contact page with social media links
Derek was the obvious choice of designer for VGP’s website and branding. He’s passionate about graphic design and theatre, and has a wealth of experience in both. He was clear, patient, plain-speaking and efficient, and made what could have been a painful process an absolute pleasure. I’m thrilled with the design and with the very user-friendly website, and cannot recommend Button Down Media highly enough.